Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Examination

The gears are turning and I'm considering both my past and the future.
Yesterday my friend Morgan launched a new blog and business as a life coach.
This is the perfect thing for her, because I know I'm not the only one who wants to be just like Morgan when I grow up :)

But anyway...
For months I’ve been thinking,
and considering
and wondering
and praying
about new beginnings.

I commented on Morgan’s blog something to the effect that I feel like I've been living in LimboLand, a proud resident of the City of I-Dunno for 2 years now. I need to move on.

Before I do that happens though, I want to take a look at my life and explore a bit the places I’ve been, figure out where I am and brainstorm a bit about the future.

Will you join me as I toss together some experiences and ideas and throw them out into public view on this blog?

1 comment:

  1. This is so AWESOME!!!

    I am so rooting for you.
    So proud of you.
    So cheering you on!

    I can't wait to read more...Sharing and exploring your life via a blog can be a real doorway into the exciting "What's Next" that God has for you!

    ReplyDelete